The Powells Puffer jacket is a program two years in the making. It was critical to take our time during R&D to get it absolutely perfect. Aim from the beginning was to develop the ultimate multi-use, technical and sustainable jacket possible; quality construction, performance in all conditions, thoughtful details you know and expect from us.
• Two style options: full jacket and puffer vest
• Available in five super-strong colors
• Water resistant outer shell with heat-sealed chambers
• Minimal external stitching for maximum water resistance
• 100% recycled, double-lined internal insulation
• Microfibre lined pockets
• Dense internal rib cuffs
• Internal grosgrain tape zipper guard
• Internal zipper media pocket
• Adjustable bungee cord waist
• Signature centre-back logo epaulette
The Powells Puffer uses less water, energy and emits fewer CO2 emissions during fabric sourcing and construction compared to conventional non-recycled puffer jackets. The recycled fabric used is sourced from discarded rPET bottles, 50 in total per jacket diverted from our oceans and landfill.
The jacket performs in a variety of conditions and looks sharp doing so. The outer-shell has a high-end, technical appearance and when paired with traditional quilting, is just as comfortable on a trail as it is in the city. Wet weather, no problem, water is repelled immediately. The heat-sealed chambers are extremely effective so a box tee or button-down shirt is all you need as a base or mid-layer. Match with a chino for work, denim in the weekend and sporty enough to throw on after a gym work-out.