Terms and Conditions
Individuals who join the ZANEROBE Crew Rewards Loyalty Program agree to be legally bound by our Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by ZANEROBE in its absolute discretion. Despite anything to the contrary contained in this document, any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
ZANEROBE will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
ZANEROBE will not accept any liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the ZANEROBE Crew Rewards Loyalty Program.
In its absolute discretion, ZANEROBE reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the ZANEROBE Crew Rewards Loyalty Program at any time.
ZANEROBE will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the ZANEROBE Crew Rewards Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of Rewards.
The Member Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with Rewards, as well as in conjunction with the ZANEROBE's Website's Terms and Conditions. In the event of any discrepancies, ZANEROBE's decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
ZANEROBE's decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the ZANEROBE's Crew Rewards Loyalty Program is final and binding.
Members and Membership
- An individual is deemed to be a Member of the ZANEROBE Crew Rewards Loyalty Program when they sign up on our Website.
- Membership of the ZANEROBE Crew Rewards Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
- At any time, Members can only have one membership to the ZANEROBE Loyalty Program.
- ZANEROBE reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership of the ZANEROVBE Crew Rewards Loyalty Program without prior notice or reason, and in its absolute discretion.
- Membership is not transferable to another member.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to update their membership profile.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to ZANEROBE.
- At its sole discretion, ZANEROBE may update a Member account with a Reward as a consequence of purchasing behaviour incentive and/or promotional activities.
- ZANEROBE will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any Rewards.
- ZANEROBE reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the Rewards without notice and at any time.
- Rewards are generally expressed in monetary form or in points form - for example, a $30 Reward or 30 points. However, in no way do Rewards represent legal tender in any country.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned to another member and are not redeemable for cash.
- Rewards points will not be retroactively allocated to any member for past purchases.
- Rewards can only be redeemed on the ZANEROBE Website.
- The currency in which Rewards are redeemed will be based on the location of the redeeming member. For example, a member based in Australia will redeem the Rewards in AUD.
- ZANEROBE reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards.
- If a Membership is terminated from the ZANEROBE Crew Rewards Loyalty Program, all outstanding and future Rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- Only Rewards from one ZANEROBE member can be presented per transaction.
- ZANEROBE will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once, this will be later declined and our customer support team will be in contact with you.
- Refunds: If a customer wishes to refund a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, ZANEROBE will process the return and forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase.
- Exchanges: If a customer wishes to exchange a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, and the exchange is for a product of lesser value than the initial purchase the customer must exchange for the total purchase value. If the exchange is for a lesser value, ZANEROBE will process a full return first and any Rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase will be forfeited. If a subsequent exchange purchase warrants a Rewards base on the transaction size then the customer will earn Rewards on the subsequent purchase in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Member Status Benefits And Rewards
- Reward(s) will be loaded into the Members account after an online order has been completed. Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise indicated.
- Customers can see current Rewards and promotions on the Crew Rewards Info Page.
- Spend is calculated on dollars spent by the customers with the brand after all discounts, refunds and redemptions have been taken into account and excludes online shipping fees and gift card purchases.
- Customers will receive a 50 point reward when they register to the ZANEROBE Crew Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Members will receive a birthday Reward in the days leading up to their birthday only if they have provided their birth date as part of the sign up process. You cannot retrieve more than 1 birthday Reward in any given 365 day period.